Whitley Neill Handcrafted Dry Gin
% | |
43.0% | 70cl
A CLASSIC LONDON DRY GIN BUT NOT AS YOU KNOW IT.
Whitley Neill Gin is slightly softer and much smoother than traditional gins, with rich notes of juniper and citrus, pot-pourri and exotic spices.
The finish is a long one, with a subtle fade of herbs, cocoa and candied lemon peels, while the nose is both citrus-sweet and peppery, with a distinctive floral aroma.
This exceptional gin was created by Johnny Neill, a direct descendant of a long line of distillers. Inspired by his family’s sense of adventure, Johnny strove to create his own signature blend of gin. The result is a tribute to his English distilling heritage, and a homage to the enigmatic beauty of his wife’s African homeland. Whitley Neill London Dry Gin; a balanced, distinctive gin that blends classic gin botanicals with exotic African botanicals to create a liquid with a flavour as unique as its heritage.
Juniper, Coriander Seed, Cassia Bark, Orris Root, Angelica Root, Sweet Orange, Lemon, Gooseberry, Baobab
- 2019 San Francisco World Spirits Competition Gold
- 2019 International Spirits Challenge Gold
- 2019 International Wine and Spirits Competition Gold
- 2020 International Spirits Challenge Silver
- 2020 International Wine and Spirits Competition Silver
- 2021 San Francisco World Spirits Competition Silver