RIEDEL Decanter 'Eve'
The Eve decanter is a tribute to the family's matriarch Eva Riedel, designed by Maximilian Riedel in 2008. Each Eve decanter is free blown by a master glass blower, and is a unique and functional work of art.
The sensuous curves of the decanter double decant your wine as it flows through its serpentine shape, making it perfect for young full-bodied wines. Eve turns the service of wine into a theatrical performance, enhancing the pleasure that comes from decanting, serving, and drinking fine wines.
This decanter is designed for a single bottle of wine. This pack contains a single piece. This product is handmade. Please handwash only.
The RIEDEL Bottle Cleaner cannot be used with this product as they can become lodged and unable to remove.
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
Microfiber Polishing Cloth
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)