Four Pillars Navy Strength Gin
58.8% | 70cl
Navy Strength Gin is an intense but smooth gin, made for cocktails. This overproof gin is distilled with native finger limes and fresh ginger in the botanical basket, giving it great power and intensity. Turmeric adds weight to the palate and a fresh but earthy quality, and the palate is sweet and juicy but still very clean.
- This gin has been awarded Master status at the Global Gin Masters five years in a row (2015-2019)
- Punchy flavour and high ABV make this gin perfect to mix in cocktails
- Overproof gin with explosive citrus and Asian spice
- The term ‘Navy Strength’ comes from the 18th century, when officers of the navy would pour their gin onto gunpowder to check if ithad been diluted. If the gunpowder could then be lit, they knew the gin was at least 57% ABV – Navy Strength Gin!
- Juniper berries
- Green cardamom
- Coriander seed
- Tasmanian pepperberry leaf - Lemon myrtle
- Star anise
- Cassia bark
- Angelica root
- Australian finger limes
- Fresh ginger