Sale Sold out
Regular price RM306.00
Regular priceUnit price per
- Maker's Mark is a hand-crafted American Whisky with quality and flavour at the heart of everything we do. Never bitter or sharp, Maker’s Mark is made with sort red winter wheat, instead of the traditional rye, for a one-of-a-kind, full flavoured bourbon that’s easy to drink.
- Pronounced notes of of vanilla, caramel and woody oak with a light amber colour. Created with a soft, rich, creamy and balanced flavour vision in mind that founder Bill Samuels would be proud to share with his family and friends.
- Aged in new toasted American Oak barrels, aged to taste, not time and every barrel is rotated by hand for a smoother flavour.
- Every bottle of Maker's is still hand-dipped in our signature red wax at our distillery in Loretto, Kentucky, just like Bill, Sr, would have wanted.
- Enjoy neat or in your favourite classic cocktails like a Maker's Mark Old Fashioned or for something more refreshing, try a Maker's Mark Old Fashioned Cooler.
Critic tasting note: "The nose offers bold notes of cocoa powder, brown sugar, peanuts, licorice, cherry pie, vanilla ice cream, and baking spice. The palate is creamy, with chocolate fudge, almonds, and shortbread, along with earthier notes of drying oak, old leather, and tobacco leaf. Cracked walnuts on the finish, along with almonds, chocolate, toasted oak, orange, and tea leaves. Lots of sweetness, spice, and nuttiness, all ringed by a hint of black pepper. (12,000 bottles)" - 92/100, Whisky Advocate